We have Ranger Rick Geocache Trails!
Learn how to play at: www.rangerricktrails.com
Trail instructions WITH hints
Trail instructions WITHOUT hints
- – Fox Squirrels have pink bones.
- – A beaver can hold its breath for 45 mins.
- – Hummingbirds are the only bird that can fly backwards.
- – Frogs use their eye to help swallow food by blinking which makes a bulge in
the roof of its mouth and pushes food down its throat.
- – The average house fly only lives 2 or 3 weeks.
- – Honeybees have hairs on their eyes to help them collect pollen.
- – Butterflies can taste with their feet.
- – Besides nesting, common swift spend their entire lives in air, living on
insects they catch in flight.
- – A group of porcupines is called a “Prickle”.
- – Dragonflies have 6 legs but cannot walk.
- – A snail can sleep for 3 years.
- – A moth has no stomach.
- – Humans have fewer muscles than a caterpillar does.
- – Chameleons can look in two different directions at once.
- – Catfish not only have taste buds in their mouth, but also all over its body.
- – Turtle’s do not have teeth.
- – Grasshoppers have 5 eyes. 3 of them are used to sense light.
- – Grasshoppers blood is green.
- – Bats are the only mammal that can fly.
- – Slugs have four noses.
- – Bats always turn left when leaving a cave.
- – Owls are the only birds that can see the colour blue.
- – Instead of drinking water, frogs soak it into their body through their skin.
- – Mosquitoes have 47 teeth.